Cardiff Holiday Rentals – Serviced Apartment
Simple – bigger than a B&B, less expensive (and larger) than any hotel suite you can find in Cardiff.
Ground floor location – it also has access to it’s own small court yard area – as well as garden. Also includes washing facilities, clothes line, ironing board etc – a home from home. The reaction we get from everyone is wow – I didn’t think it would be so large.
Originally from Cardiff – lived and worked abroad and now back again always happy to advise if you need anything.
We are flexible with check in / out times – as long as there are no same day bookings.
The location of Pontcanna cant be beaten. It’s very close to the city centre – but small enough to feel like a village community. It is also the longest Victorian Road in the United Kingdom.
All the houses on Cathedral Road are unique perfect examples of Victorian architecture. This property contains many original features, the high ceilings, the 2ft skirting boards, the opriginal terrazzo flooring – as well as the servants bell system (servants not included)
- Large 2 bed, lounge / dining room, kitchen , bathroom, ground floor – self catering apartment.
- Towels / linen are included and replenished on a weekly basis. Free tea / coffee is supplied in the kitchen as well as very fast internet connection.
- Housed in a handsome Victorian villa which is on Cardiff’s most prestigious road. This highly sought after location is adjacent to Pontcanna fields in the heart of this conservation area.
- Many original unique features, servants bells (servants not included), Victorian tiling, sash windows, fireplaces, 14ft high ceilings plus all the mods cons you would come to expect, microwave, TV, DVD, cooker, fridge, washing machine, ironing, central heating, high speed internet etc.
- Front bedroom is 18x16ft, rear bedroom is 22x13ft with 10ft high ceilings. Dining room / lounge is 14x15ft plus spacious kitchen and bathroom.
- The Celtic Manor Ryder Cup 2010 golf course is approx a 15minute drive away.
- Cardiff History and now: Cardiff is a young and bustling capital city with great shopping and night life to match.
- From Victorian tree-lined avenues to the glossy Bay area, there is something for everyone here. The famous Millennium Stadium is a ten minute stroll from the apartment or take a trip to the Bay to see the Millennium Centre and catch a musical or play, or just browse the shops in Mermaid Quay. You might also like to catch a water taxi to Victorian Penarth.
- Cardiff has one of the best shopping centres in the UK and the new St Davids 2 Centre which opened in 2010 will bring John Lewis and a host of other prestigious retailers to the city. Night life is well catered for whatever your interests.
- Cardiff is now well placed as a major sporting, musical and event location. 2010 the Ryder Cup is taking place only 15mins drive away.
- Please note any breakage / damage must be notified to owner immediately.
- No smoking anywhere on the property including the gardens. The property must be left in the same condition it was at the start of the lease
To sum up ‘The apartment is much bigger than anything you will find in an Hotel or B&B, it’s so much more personal having a living area plus kitchen. Sleeping 4-6 people makes it extremely cost effective’
Contact the owner